- Bar Service
- Open & Close of Bar
- Balancing Tills
- Stocking Bar
- Created positive lasting relationships with repeat customers
- Provided friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional customer service resulting in very high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Set up and clean up for parties.
- Work at the front desk, signing in members and visitors.
- Answer the phone and answer customers’ questions or transfer calls to appropriate department/staff person.
- Clean up at the end of the business day by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning kitchen equipment, running dishwasher, and cleaning glass surfaces.
- Collecting, washing and storing glasses for use in the bar.
- Exceptional Bar Attendant/Management skills
- Opening, closing and operating on time and unaccompanied.
- Organise and finalise hotel bookings
- Checking patrons in and out of hotel
- Cleaning hotel rooms
- Balance tills at end of day (including Keno & Tab)
- Re-float tills
- Re-stocked shelves, kegs and snack stands.
- Completing stock take and cleaning keg lines.
- Bank daily takings
- Re-float ATM
- Office duties (e.g. daily summary sheets)
- Exceptional Bottleshop/Liquor Barn skills
- Reface & restock of all beer/wine/spirits
- Ordering and organising large quantities of stock weekly