- Execute the audit plan, examine documents, and maintaine quality documentations.
- Perform procedures over complex and significant accounts with analytical procedures to ascertain the plausibility of the movements in the account balances and their consistency with the Company’s business operations.
- Work with audit executives and audit engagement teams, and maintained good relationship with client personnel.
- Trusted employee to verify and check documents for new owned branches
senior audit staff
- Prepared clients’ financial statements and its corresponding balance sheet schedules and Tax requirements
- Audited the daily collection report
- Audited the replenishment of petty cash fund and marketing fund
- Audited the monthly aging of accounts receivables report
- Examine inventory to verify ledger entries.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports.
- Review data about material assets,income, and expenditures.
- Report to management about audit results and recommend changes in operations.
- Perform compliance audit
- Perform Policy Implementation Review(PIR)
- Conduct stock cycle count and provides reconciliation reports
- Witnessing of stock transfer and items subject for pull-out