- Proficient in DacEasy Accounting Software and shortcuts
- Skilled in Auditing collections
- Skilled in preparing Collection Reports
- Skilled in verifying and checking of official receipts
- Experienced in booklet and receipts monitoring
- Experienced in BIR documents processing (ATP, 0605, BoA, other BIR concerns)
- Experienced in processing statutory certificates and affiliates business permits
senior audit staff
- Prepared financial statements of clients and the related balance sheet schedules
- Conducted studies of the clients’ present accounting system and made necessary recommendations or corrective actions.
- Prepared clients’ tax requirements such as monthly and quarterly value added tax, percentage tax, income tax return and Alphalist
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents preparing to settlements
junior audit staff (intern)
- Input data from source documents to the working paper. Including rechecking the amounts and putting marks.
- Collect audit documents from the client.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation.
- Fill up BIR form reliefs.
- File returns to the BIR.
- GST REGISTRATION & GST FILING IN BEGINING LEVEL
- preparing audit accounts
- Experienced in organizing, filing and keeping companies important document
- Experienced in inventory management
- Assign to Five (5) Branches to Audit
- Monitoring Cash Flow
- Prepare Audit Findings
- Experienced in managing time (travelling to all our systems)