- Includes planning, coordinating and execution of certifications based on ISO systems, both business and personal travel, meetings, itineraries; writing and typing correspondence; organizing and processing reports; and creating and implementing processes to organize the office, increase efficiency, and save expenses.
- Handling the invoicing for the entire audits for every month.
- Target oriented based on the budget and income statements.
- Strictly maintaining the confidentiality and guidelines of the clients, distribution of data, logos and other information.
- Coordinating all certification audit activities all over middle east areas includes UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and all other countries across the global subject to the clients’ requirements.
- Coordinating with parent company, branches, representative offices, other subsidiaries for the better service to the customers including Government, semi-government, public, private and sole proprietorship firms