- Part of the Global Cyber Response consulting team, lead, manage and guide clients in Mainland China and Hong Kong region in an event of cyber security breach;
- Conduct cyber forensics evidence preservation and collection to ensure integrity of digital evidence in the court of law.
- Plan, coordinate, and recomend immidiate network security measures to protect data and crtical machines during a cyber breach for clients. Review and conduct additional containment measures in clients network and assist in clean up.
- Carry out host forensics and analysis using forensic tools such as EnCase, AccessData FTK, Magnet Forensics AXIOM, Volatility, Regripper, ElasticSearch, Log2timeline etc. to identify the malware and indicators of compromise.
- Leverage available log files/ SIEM tools to hunt the threat and detect presence of malware/ unauthorised access in clients network
- Review and prepare our clients incident reponse/ management policies, tailor alert events in SIEM and carry out tests to ensure responsiveness
- Document findings noted during the forensic investigations and present a report highlighting source of breach, infected machines, risks, measures taken to contain and way forward recomendations
- Leading Presales and Pilots team consisting of 30 team members
- Value sell to customers through product demos and presentations
- Guide team in creating and executing bid strategy to drive a winning proposal
- Drive process improvements, ensure on-time delivery and quality of all responses
- Leading the Energy Practice line (T&D, Renewable Energy, and Generation) within the UAE and Oman with primary focus on Delivery and Quality.
- Ensure that Energy Projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard.
- Allocating and utilizing of resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team.
- Client coverage role focussing on Regional Treasury centres of multinational clients and managed portfolio generating revenues of USD 10Mn onshore & USD 25Mn offshore for Global Corporate Business (US/UK MNC, Oil & Gas Corporates).
associate director, communications manager, media relations & executive communications
- Promoted to lead cross unit teams of communication specialists, harnessing an array of communication tools
- Lead opinion research unit conducting focus groups, & surveys for strategic design of campaigns
- Launched multi-media paid media campaign leveraging digital, Internet radio, TV and print advertisements.
- Lead advertising operations, winning Webby Award, Addy Award, Silver Anvil, Sabre Award.
- Recruited to launch a new division within the PR department, including recruiting new staff, developing division’s objectives and establishing benchmarks to assess the success of the new division
- initiated first-ever, targeted opinion leader and minority media campaigns, surpassing two-year goals in 1 year
- Increased national & local coverage, including national morning programs, cable networks, top 100 circulated newspapers, wire services, syndicated and satellite radio programsProvide cohesive and strategic communications counsel as a critical part of multiple campaigns. Coordinate, leverage and execute the full suite of communication tools–engineering and executing plans deploying the right mix of tools to reach internal & external audiences to drive desired responses/actions. Develop comprehensive communication strategies, including earned media, paid media, surrogate deployment, social media & message development that complement what’s happening in the press, online and in the field. Supervise and edit the development of compelling, message and brand-aligned copy in various forms to build momentum, drive policy agendas and make waves. Make strategic recommendations to communications and other departments to inform strategy based upon opinion data from polling & focus groups. Oversee the synthesis of written documents for use by Association leaders and staff at the local, state, and national levels. Develop message framework, ensure message integrity and lead message training workshops, inclusive of role playing exercises for participants. Direct multi-channel advertising campaigns, coordinating the targeting of audiences, evaluating performance based upon KPI.
- Back-end service team lead, including study, archetect, implement, maintainence related serviceDynamic DNS service (including registration and domain name lookup)
- P2P relay information server
- IFTTT endpoint
- Alexa / Actions On Google endpoint
- ASUS Networking Oauth2 server
- Google sign in