- Management of Finance, Purchasing and Administration departments
- Direction of cash flow of the purchase of product which comprises 30% of the total budget
- Management of $5M in outstanding accounts receivable for both vendors and customers’ this includes communication with customers regarding delinquent balances and development of resolution processes to minimize outstanding balances
- Work directly with Senior Management team to analyze and research reporting issues to improve accounting and purchasing procedures
- Training of new employees and development of current employees in company procedures and strategic vision to ensure we meet our sales goals
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing monthly reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
assistant controller (it)
- Monitored network, reviewed network performance reports to identify problems & implement solutions for improvements.
- Created & maintained documentation regarding network element configuration & operating procedures.
- Developed, implemented and maintained appropriate data storage solutions.
- Worked with vendors to understand new technology products & solutions, maintained existing applications & provided support for application.
- Updated current infrastructure, deployed new equipment.
- Maintained overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable time-frame.
- Provided enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
junior assistant controller
- Credit cards conciliation
- Assets activation in fix assets register
- Booking and paying invoices to vendors
- Assisting in preparation of management reports
- Other ad hoc projects related to guests servicing
- Facilitate account closing procedures each month
- Create Financial overviews for management
- Keep track of Marketing Budget
- Administrate Bonus agreements
- Verify and process Expense reports
- Month end bookings of Expense Accruals and Prepayments, for all regions of the bank.
- Total Cost Recharges of all Business Development Centers.
- Training & Development Recharges/ Re-class through IB bookings.
- MoM analysis of expense for overall function at actuals.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations of the posted balances and sign off.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements for SOX compliance.
- Continuous review of processes with the objective of improving the service delivery timeframes and identify areas of improvement, implementing new SOPs – leading the process improvement projects.