assistant administrator/business office coordinator
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure resident
- Perform personal bookkeeping services. accounts are balanced.
- Greet visitors, family members or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to resident accounts.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.processing.
- Implemented several policy and procedures with staff.
- Increased census by marketing the community as well as conducting tours.
- Prepare induction for new subcontractor or project management personal to be on site.
- Arrange training for office and subcontractor personnel.
- Schedule, manage and coordinate with management in daily operation such as required additional personal or training.
- Created, managed and organised all file systems and folders inclusive hard copy and soft copy.
- Managing and Working on Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Hyper-V, File Server, WSUS & FTP.
- Creating and Working on Exchange 2010 environment Recipient, CAS, Transport Rule.
- Managing and working on McAfee-EPO, DIsk Encryption, DLP and ENS.
- Working on Avaya IP Office (Pbx)
- Responsible for day to day operation for all off site clinics.
- Responsible for ground up opening of all new sites (Satellite offices).
- Over site and meeting with contractors and vendors to ensure all projects stay on track and are done according to budget and compliance.
- Interview and Orient new staff and physicians.
- Responsible for evaluation, disciplinary action and terminations of staff members.
- Training of computers systems and EMR when needed.
- Hiring, Interviewing, evaluations of staff.