- Use computers for various applications, such as excel and word processing.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced..
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as customers payment records, correspondence, or other material.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Perform general clerical duties such as fax, mail, photocopy, scans and type documents.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, staff information etc.
- Assist in coordination of company functions and staff welfare-related activities.
- Handle work pass applications, renewals and cancellations.
- Assist in new staff recruitment, interview, orientation and clearance.
- Train or instruct student interns or new staff members in job duties, new office technologies and assist with computer usage.
- Enter information into databases
- Market research, interviews individuals or a big company to collect information about different topics.
- Coordinate with accounts payable/receivable and process payments.
- Greet visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as drivers invoices for deliveries .
- Reconcile drivers paperwork.
- Supply electronic components to manufacturers such as Alcatel, AWA and Motorola telecommunications.
- Quotations to customers.
- Pick and pack orders.
- Answering of phones.