- Coordinate or perform activities associated with shipping, receiving, distribution, or transportation of medical supplies.
- Analyze metrics to demonstrate compliance to Company requirements.
- Drive corrective action and continuous improvement initiatives to mitigate risk and meet system goals.
- Gather and organize information to support senior
- Coordinate conferences and monthly agronomy meetings
- Train and assist staff with computer usage. Special events, such as luncheons.
- Ordering and receiving customer orders
- Processing supplier invoices
- Managing freight accounts
- Daily Banking
- management’s decision making during a crisis situation.
- Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance.
- Provide support to customers and partners to identify, manage or resolve incidents in order to maintain product integrity and trademarks and minimize interruptions to Company or customer operations.
- Act as scientific, regulatory, technical or quality expert and consultant by responding to targeted questions from the field or other departments/business units and providing support to branches, bottlers and customers. This includes acting as a resource for general information and acting as a consultant for other technical personnel in the Company.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the administration, customer service, systems & new business process’s in multiple jurisdictions
- Implement & maintain policies and procedures
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Review and sign off on all claims
- Monitor AML/ATF/FATCA/CRS regulations & insure compliability within all departments.
- Contract management – Government, Commercial and Residential.
- QA, PQC implementation and management.
- Client relations and assist project management.
- Accounts payable/receivable, payroll, superannuation, insurance.
- Produce company presentations, quotes and compile tender submissions.
- Recruitment, training and supervision of staff.