- General Manager work assistance
- Assist in company contracts preparation
- Prepare employees contracts
- communicate with clients and maintaining such relations
- Manage company payroll
- implement labor law and make sure all activities are compliant to governing system
- Work with both the consultants and clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Keep records of payments recieved, payouts and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information on both the company and it’s clients.
- Supervise other staff for packaging and transportation of Goods.
- Executes effectively all office administration (Organizational and planning skills, Prioritizing, Independence, Time management, initiative, assertiveness, problem solving and follow up).
- Maintain electronic and hard copy of filing system.
- Tracking of projects and forecasts.
- Maintenance of assets register and assets.
- Cash flow and Petty cash management.
- Pastel Accounting Creditors/Debtors and Pastel Payroll.
- Liaison with Banking Institutions.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Maintained accurate, current and compliant financial records by monitoring and addressing variances.
- Initiated timely project management within budget constraints for multi-faceted problems concerning executive leaders.
- Organized international and domestic travel arrangements for staff members, including all transportation and hotel stays.
- Interacted with customers professionally by phone, email or in-person to provide information and directed to desired staff members.
- Performed billing, collection and reporting functions for office generating over annually.
- Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel and activities.
- Optimized organizational systems for payment collections, deposits and record keeping.