- Raising purchase orders from suppliers, check pricing is correct-Keeping record of any outstanding orders and I-procs against various warehouses – Raising of credit and vendor applications for new based clients and suppliers – Control over FDS stock report and stock counts – variances -Assisting financial and Admin Manager with all queries regarding creditors and debtors -2nd line receipting of all stock delivered in the warehouse, as well as the 1st line receipting for purchase orders – Control over cash deposit slips and banking -Physical stock counts weekly – update spreadsheets – Assisting Manager with processing of payments – Assisting in warehouse where needed
- Invoicing & Billing
- New vehicle finance application and disbursement invoice.
- Vehicle registration until delivery.
- Ensuring clients data is captured on system
- Assisting clients in follow-up
- Filing of Documents
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Record minutes of meetings and transcripts.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage basic bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- Communicate with customers and employees
- Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone, and computers
- Maintain updated systems for filling, inventory, mailing and databases
- Compile and maintain records of office activities
- Type, proofread and edit documents
- Prepare and mail bills, invoices, checks and contracts
- Issue invoices and goods returned note to customers.
- Issue and fax monthly customer statements of account.
- Update customer files with issued invoices.
- Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register.
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills in a professional manner.
- Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers.
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases.