admin clerk/ receptionist
- Balancing of books
- Data capturing
- Receive and reply incoming mail
- General Administrative work
- Filing manually and electronically
- Ensuring that Coke’s files for all their vehicles are in order for RTMS audit with all the necessary documents inside as per the agreement
- Arranging the COF certificates for their (CCBSA) units
- Communicating with client in arranging for all their units to be serviced for the month
- Placing orders of DVD & BD stock from Licensors
- Downloading of DVD & BD sleeves Artwork from Licensor website
- Approving of Sleeves and Masters before going to print and manufacturing
- Ordering of DVD & BD sleeves
- Ensuring DVD & BD stock gets to warehouse on time for release
- Solve any related queries
- Ensured DVD releases were captured on time
admin clerk (junior executive)
- Customer: Carrefour (Mini Mart, Hypermarket – X-Dock & Flow-Thru & Import)
- Responsible for developing and maintaining shipping and receiving schedules.
- Assisted in finding more efficient ways to ship new products as they were released.
- Assisted in doing comprehensive reviews of all shipping partners to find best shipping values
- Assisted in maintaining company shipping and receiving policies.
- Assisted in working with departmental managers to make logistics more efficient.
- Inventory controller
- Prepare reports, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Directed the organization and control of the store’s stock of 36000 products including verifying charge backs and adjustments.
- Maintained all relevant inventory paperwork and entered accurate inventory data in computer system.
- Achieved a consistent 100 percent accuracy on charge backs and vendor returns.