activities director, medication administration train the trainer
- Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans
- Develop individual care plans and strategies.
- Collect histories and general life style information from residents
- Educate residents on topics such as meditation, stretching, exercise, nutrition, and relaxation techniques..
- Maintain accurate case histories of residents.
- Obtain and record residents medical histories.
- Consult with or refer residents to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
- Organizing camp activities for 150+ campers per week for over 10 weeks per summer.
- Delegating staff to different areas to cary out activities.
- Understanding budgeting.
- Helped to build team unity and trust.
- Certified Activities Director through the state of Indiana.
- Managed 1 employee.
- Created individual activity goals and plans for 84 bed facility.
- Initiated Alzheimer’s old time radio program.
- Created and led a “Senior” prom.
- Scheduled visiting performers.
- Visited individual residents and provided one on one socialization.
activities director (volunteer)
- Effectively plan and organize recreational social programs
- Ensure safety and hygiene standards
- Use WHIMIS while performing tasks
- Encourage residents to participate in activities with a positive attitude
- Reconciled association activities bank account
- Contracted outside vendors, maintained insurance documents for each vendor
- Scheduled all clubhouse activities for 30 clubs and committees
- Created brochures, flyers, and posters for events and activities