- Sort and file correspondence and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Verify and post transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Monitor budget create reports in Excel for Controller to review.
- Review invoice and receipt matches from other accounting professionals.
- Prepare and process payroll information (MYOB)
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system (MYOB)
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions (MYOB)
- Processing suppliers invoices (MYOB)
- Paying suppliers
- Handled daily Accounts Payable process by accurate and timely processing of invoices both domestic invoices and foreign invoices.
- Processing of invoices with purchase order & non PO’s.
- Query resolution with vendors in regards with invoice
- RFT(Right in First Time) Analysis Report
- Regular checks on Blocked postings (Quality control)
- Baseline date change report.
- GRIR follow ups
accounts payable/ receivable
- Utilised Oracle accounting software to record, store, and analyse information.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using Oracle software.
- Booking of Manual journal entry,refund, Debit Memo and Credit Memo.
- Custom duty Invoice processed via MIRO and FB60
- Dashboard Slide and invoice on hold report
- Workflow audit and PD pending report
- working in different market of Invoice processing such as Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia
- Helpdesk query resolution