- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
accounting technician (a dual role of a voucher examiner and alternate class b cashier)
- Ensuring claims such as USDH employee allowances, travel claims (outside-E2), grants, leases, telecommunication, purchase cards, and vendor invoices are processed using appropriate USG regulations/ensuring the claims are correct, proper and legal for certification/ payment
- First alternate to the cashier duties adhering to the cashier user guide and Post policy
- Administrative duties such timekeeping, requisitioning thru Ariba, liaising as a Post contact to PSU, etc. ensuring a proper functioning of the section
- Prepare and mail checks.Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
senior accounting technician
- Have transitioned new Projects and streamlined the workflow.
- Training new joiners on settling projects and handling there queries.
- Understanding and executing process according to commercial contracts with client.
- Handling day to day AP queries and processing urgent payment requests.
- Handling both lump sum and reimbursable project payments.
- Auditing of Employee expense Reports.
- Streamlining daily payment/approval queries with the procurement team and resolving the same.
- Book keeping , Audit , Preparation of Financial Statements, Filling of Returns & Annual Return of (Private ltd Companies , Partnership firms,Individuals)
- Concurrent Audit in Punjab & Sind Bank as Article assistant to an Auditor- Job was to Visit the Site on Regular Intervals & Vouching & Verification of Routine Operations Including Cash Verifiction,ATM Verification etc, Preparation of Monthly CCA Audit Reports & Submit the Same to the Zonal Inspectorate & Site Manager with Indication of Potential Risk
- TDS Returns Salary & Non-salary , Its Return Filling, Issuance of Form 16 & 16A to clients, Its revision in case of an error.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts .
- Reconcile daily paperwork for the largest convenience store chain in Montana.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts while classifying, recording, and summarizing numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records.
- Review accounts payable sessions for reconciliation, record journal entries and compute monthly allocations.