- Esure AR accuracy
- Perform billing / invoicing and follow-ups.
- Handling corporate clients concerns regarding their accounts.
- Post Intercompany’s transactions
- Perform the monthly closing of AR and Intercompanies transctions.
- Create incentives for agents if sales are reached
- E-tax reporting to the Tax Office
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Journal revenue.
- Reconciled invoices and bills to purchase orders before payment so that accurate payments are made.
- Recorded all accounting transactions to system.
- Prepared the monthly financial statements for the company.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Prepare forms, monthly sales records and manuals for bookkeeping personnel and issue checks for payment to the taxing authorities and other government agencies.
- Computes Doctor’s professional and profit sharing fee.
- Keeps invoices from suppliers, document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to company’s accounts.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on company’s financial situations.
- Set-up accounting system and applications of Peachtree accounting software. and used as the official accounting system
- Handle registration of all government requirements like BIR, SSS, HDMF, and PHIC to operate the business officially.
- Implementation and developed accounting system and control.
- Established policy and procedures in purchasing, payroll and inventory.
- Drafted and typed correspondence and reports.
- Maintained records relevant to the specific vendors and keep filing up to date so that complete records.
- Stock Opname for Material Cargo
- Reconciliation Airpotax period