- Completed end of month closing procedures.
- Prepared credit note, debit note and stock report every month.
- Performed administrative and accounting clerk duties which included maintaining files account.
- Maintained all accounting department filing.
- Organized budget documentation and tracked expenses to maintain tight business controls.
- Received and entered vendor bills, printed checks and set up electronic debits.
- Created and distributed invoices and processed incoming payments to keep records accurate and current.
- Applied proper codes to invoices ,files and receipts to keep records organized and easily searchable
- verifying the accuracy of invoices and others accounting documents and records
- Update and maintain accounting journal, Ledgers and other records example disbursement, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable