- Maintained the integrity of the general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month-end, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- G/L Accounts Reconciliation: WIP, Prepayment and Accruals Verification.
- Prepare Accounts Payable affiliates report.
- Prepare WHT Report.
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist with year-end closings.
- Preparation of all types of Bank Related Documents (L.C., Cheque Discounting, Invoice Discounting, Term Loans.)
- Inventory control, credit control, payable and receivable control, Inventory analysis and valuation.
- Preparation of Stock Report, Production Report, Daily Purchase and Sales Report.
- HR related functions like joining formalities, Payroll and Salary scrutiny and managing employee data, Calculation of Leave Salaries as per UAE Law.
- Supervision of purchase & sales payment and ageing analysis & passing of customer & Supplier Account Bill, Cash & Bank payment.
- Daily Petty cash, Bank and Branch reconciliation and Fund Transfer to Parent company.
- Invoicing, Reconciliation and Collection & Payment issue from Sundry Debtors and Sundry Creditors.
- Supervising all accounting sections in order to achieve the standards needed in the daily work, reviewing all the paper work that needs the management approval such as petty cash, vendors’ checks, complimentary summaries, rebates……. .
- preparing and post all month-end closing JV’s such as accrued and prepaid expenses, utilities cost, laundry cost, Transportation JV, Staff benefits…… .
- Preparing the financial statement and head office reports.
- Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts
- Support with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly close related activities.
- Cost Accountant for more than 2 years.
- Accounts Payable for 1.5 years
- Accounts Receivables for 6 months
- Banking for 6 months.
- Fixed Asset account (additions, disposals and depreciation)
- Cash transactions account with daily report basis to CEO.
- Supervise Junior Accountants
- Print out submitted expense reports daily from Concur
- Review expense reports for accuracy
- Review expense reports to make sure they comply with company’s travel policy as well as clients travel policy
- Prepared expense reports for additional employees who did not use Concur
- Prepared monthly spreadsheets for unused/cancelled airfare
- Identify all travel to customer/Job in Quickbooks
- Review all credit card charges for BB&T/American Express