Senior Accountant Resume Examples
- Maintained the integrity of the general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month-end, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- G/L Accounts Reconciliation: WIP, Prepayment and Accruals Verification.
- Prepare Accounts Payable affiliates report.
- Prepare WHT Report.
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist with year-end closings.
- Preparation of all types of Bank Related Documents (L.C., Cheque Discounting, Invoice Discounting, Term Loans.)
- Inventory control, credit control, payable and receivable control, Inventory analysis and valuation.
- Preparation of Stock Report, Production Report, Daily Purchase and Sales Report.
- HR related functions like joining formalities, Payroll and Salary scrutiny and managing employee data, Calculation of Leave Salaries as per UAE Law.
- Supervision of purchase & sales payment and ageing analysis & passing of customer & Supplier Account Bill, Cash & Bank payment.
- Daily Petty cash, Bank and Branch reconciliation and Fund Transfer to Parent company.
- Invoicing, Reconciliation and Collection & Payment issue from Sundry Debtors and Sundry Creditors.
- Supervising all accounting sections in order to achieve the standards needed in the daily work, reviewing all the paper work that needs the management approval such as petty cash, vendors’ checks, complimentary summaries, rebates……. .
- preparing and post all month-end closing JV’s such as accrued and prepaid expenses, utilities cost, laundry cost, Transportation JV, Staff benefits…… .
- Preparing the financial statement and head office reports.
- Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts
- Support with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly close related activities.
- Cost Accountant for more than 2 years.
- Accounts Payable for 1.5 years
- Accounts Receivables for 6 months
- Banking for 6 months.
- Fixed Asset account (additions, disposals and depreciation)
- Cash transactions account with daily report basis to CEO.
- Supervise Junior Accountants
- Print out submitted expense reports daily from Concur
- Review expense reports for accuracy
- Review expense reports to make sure they comply with company’s travel policy as well as clients travel policy
- Prepared expense reports for additional employees who did not use Concur
- Prepared monthly spreadsheets for unused/cancelled airfare
- Identify all travel to customer/Job in Quickbooks
- Review all credit card charges for BB&T/American Express
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations.
- To set up employees performance and teams goal.
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met, and bookkeeping are made by timely.
- Lead staff and trained more than 15 new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.
- Working on Tally Accounting Software
- Daily Posting Sale, Purchase, Payment, Receipt and Bank entries.
- Banking Work Such as making payment cheques, RTGS, NEFT etc.
- Making E-Way Bill
- Filling GST Return
- Recording monthly/quarterly journal entries and analysis, including settling cash receipts, accruing expenses, recording of premium and STAT to GAAP adjustments
- Performing P&L and balance sheet variance analysis and reporting results
- Creating the GAAP financial reporting packages and distributing them to internal management and Corporate Financial Reporting in accordance with specified deadlines
- Preparing quarterly Bad Debt analysis, exposure reports and global funding reports for Markel West
- Reconciling quarterly loss triangles and compiling loss exhibit reports on a quarterly basis
- Preparing annual budget and quarterly forecasts for three operating units
- Reconciling assigned general ledger accounts quarterly and assisting with account analysis
- Receivables and Revenue Booking – Revenue booking, DSO management, customer queries and refunds, SOPs, month end accrual, etc
- Statutory Compliance/Audit/Risk Analysis – service tax payment including Cenvat credit utilization, TDS, Statutory and Tax Audit
- Reconciliation statement – bank, vendor, cash reconciliations
- MIS Reports – Weekly and Monthly reporting of financials, management decks, individual customer-wise profitability reports, etc.
- Accounts Payable – Handling vendor payments, invoice bookings and queries. Outward remittance
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and Business Activity Statements for all entity types, assist with audit
- Liaising with clients, built excellent relationships with clients
- XERO and MYOB bookkeeping services for clients on weekly and monthly basis
- Liaise with the ATO and other regulatory bodies, including penalties remissions, lodgement, GST, payment arrangement instalments, Superannuation, BAS, IAS etc.
- Report direct to senior manager and partners
- Excellent at accounting system integration, XERO expert
- Team leader including work flow management, XERO training, work reviewing.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.