- Responsible for providing general administration support to the Finance Team.
- Sort incoming supplier quotations, invoices and payment requests.
- Data integrity analysis and cleansing
- Any other general administration duties as and when required.
- Contributes to the procurement process for office property, expandable supplies and services ensuring acceptable documentation, standards, policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Develops and implement customization of customer orders in logistics operation and manage storage of materials;
- Prepares request for quotation forms and summaries, cross check purchase invoice against Local Purchase Orders;
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, deliveries and transport costs;
- Develops tools for operational communication between clients, stakeholders and community in general;
- Issue invoices, credit notes, update customer financial databases and send out monthly billing statements;
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and estimate cost parameters and budgets for purchases;
- Liaise, negotiate with suppliers to agree on prices and regularly update suppliers/vendors database for future consignments;
- Follow up on suppliers for timely delivery of goods and services;