- Creator to over 25+ education materials (narrated video, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote) to train colleagues on payroll processes.
- The go-to person for events and initiatives to create flyers, designs, illustrations, ideations.
- “Work Smart” winner for the plan to create and implement instructional training videos.
- Selected as a Robert Half Recognition Champion and Payroll Events coordinator.
- 70+ recognition awards for customer service, company mindset, and collaborative results.
- Became versed in payroll adjustments and taxes without prior experience.
- Main trainer of 3 onboarded colleagues while balancing one of the most complex, heavy workloads.
- Ensuring all Payroll & related documents and files are kept in a good and confidential manner
- Supporting the Finance team with annual external & internal audits
- Assist in preparing Internal Offer Letters and Contracts to New employees, terminations, etc.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Verifications of employment for New employees.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Responsible for preparing and processing both bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls on ADP and University Mini Certs for payroll.
- Work closely with the Universities Central Human Resource Office and the INTO corporate offices on recruitment, preparation change paperwork (ASF’s), tracking of performance evaluations, on-boarding new hires and managing the annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Answered 30-60 phone calls and 60-100 emails daily.
- Responsible for 140 clients resulting in 3 million dollars in revenue.
- Plays liaison to INTO home office for payroll approvals.
- Distributing documents to employees such as W-2’s, check and vouchers and checks.
- Oversee and supervise the company’s biweekly union payroll processing including uploading and processing of all time and attendance records from the timekeeping system, and the consolidation of all payroll data
- Review payroll reports and payroll general ledger journal entries, reconcile payroll cash accounts and reconcile all periodic, quarterly, and year-end payroll tax filings prepared by payroll tax filing agent. Oversee the Worker’s Compensation audits. Maintain and manage benefit plan.
- Reconciled various payroll accounts, including assisting with Bank Reconciliations. Implemented Policy and Procedures within the payroll department etc.
- Preparing monthly reports and board meeting minutes. Auditing Human Resource and Payroll records for accuracy. Knowledge of state and federal laws.