- Assessed effectiveness of IT General Controls (ITGC): applications, databases (Oracle), operating systems (UNIX, Windows AD, Windows
- Server), physical security, logical security, and batch processes.
- Performed series of interviews with key personnel in order to obtain understanding of IT environment.
- Performed business cycle controls related to accuracy, completeness, and availability of data.
- Communicated findings and observations to management and provided recommendations aimed at remediating identified weaknesses.
- Conduct Project and Process level Audits.
- Identify risk and provide proper mitigation to reduce the Impact.
- Create BCP documents and BIA documents as per contract requirement.
- Handle incident management and provide corrective actions.
- Ensured proper documentation and maintenance of procedures and formats
- Responsible for inspecting production procedures and providing direction in improving quality of products.
- Assist in conducting internal audits and external auditors
lead auditor (iou)
- Participate in root cause analysis and identify corrective actions
- Performed annual performance review for all process.
- Saved INR-280,000 /- by automating weekly client ledgers and got recognised by kaizen award.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.Familiar with the ISO principles, standards and inspection methods