- Inspecting the levels of business supplies, raw materials and finished goods to identify shortages.
- Placing orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Checking and recording daily deliveries and shipments of both raw materials and finished goods in the inventory system.
- Overseeing and making sure all daily deliveries and shipments are unpacked and stored properly and safely in the warehouse.
- ensuring all standard operating procedures and quality requirements are met.
- Ensuring all OHS&E are followed and enforced at all times.
- Supervising and mentoring of warehouse staff.