Inventory Manager Resume Examples
- responsible for timely flow of merchandise to the sales floor and storage area. Ensure the sales floor is full at all times with the appropriate product.
- Accurately track and document new and used inventories, utilizing inventory tools. Maintain an high level of back room/off-site organization so that items may be easily located. Participate in preparing store for and conducting periodic inventory audits and annual counts.
- Maintain store displays and adhere to store housekeeping procedures and maintenance standards. Follow the brand merchandising direction regarding inventory signage. Ensure products are easily accessible, visually appealing, and constantly available to the customer on the sales floor.
- Participate in the planning and execution of seasonal merchandising changes, floor transitions and events (sales or other) according to standards and expectations.
- Stage incoming shipments, verifying deliveries for accuracy. Maintain accurate records of purchase orders, damaged items, and delivery over/shortage.
- Report any discrepancies, theft, or suspected theft by employees or customers to the appropriate parties immediately.
- Proficiency in operating POS system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
- Managing 2 teams of 20+ employees and reporting to Head of Planning.
- Managing inventory for 40+ stores in addition to the central DC.
- Develop action plans and monitor stock performance to achieve goals.
- Perform bi-weekly meeting with Brand Manager to ensure aligning of sales forecasts with inventory levels including all inventory disciplines (new launches, receiving, shipping, cycle count program, net variance report, stock adjustments, etc…)
- Oversee cycle counts programs to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Analyze reports to ensure data integrity (i.e. inventory adjustments reports, net variance reports, negative on hand report, and inventory movement reports).
- Monitor in-transit stock and investigate pending transfers.
- Organize and clean the vehicle lot.
- Assign daily tasks and responsibilities of team members.
- Work with all other McGrath locations in Iowa to swap unsold vehicles to different stores to try other markets.
- Upload pictures and information of new vehicles to the company website.
- Deliver vehicles and titles to customers all over the state of Iowa.
- Confer with potential customers regarding vehicle wants and needs and suggest specific add-ons or packages that would benefit them.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan services and to secure information on inventory and customer specifications.
- Maintain new Ford, Lincoln, Toyota and Kia inventory. This involves organization of lot as well as ordering retail units and special ordered units.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing dealer trades and transportation.
- Manage a total of $18 million worth of inventory between all franchises.
- Kept track of orders
- Oversaw warehouse operations
- Organized inventory and worked efficiently alongside warehouse crew
- Shadowed CEO and learned company’s marketing tactics
inventory manager, sales associate
- Manage a consistent, daily flow of inventory onto the sales floor
- Record and maintain a current and accurate list of inventory in stock
- Properly execute movement of merchandise for seasonal rearrangement
- Transfer stock to and from off-site storage unit
- Perform stock audits and correct mistakes in inventory labels
- Maintain an organized space for other employees to effectively work in
- Train new employees for inventory manager and sales associate positions
- Maintaining optimal stock levels to ensure timely availability of products.
- Managing an Inventory team comprising of Shift Managers and team leaders.
- Setting operational standards for all staff to follow.
- Managing excess and ageing stock.
- Reviewing service levels on a continuous basis.
- Using electronic inventory tracking to scan stock and reconcile inventory.
- Minimising exposure to obsolete and excess stock.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using proprietary database interfaces.
- Proficient in working on cash register and online databases
- Skilled in customer service and customer interaction
- Efficient work ethic and strategy for tackling conflict
- I was in charge of taking inventory of the stock currently in the shop and the warehouse
- Taking inventory of electrical appliances they brought in recently but are not in the system
- Checking if the salesperson was recording her sales.
- Putting forward recommendations for operational policy, procedures and goals.
- Lead a team of inventory employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Enter information into cash registers such as item name, price, and description.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.