- Counted over 3000+ merchandise in grocery stores, pharmacies and drug stores using 10 key machine and scanner
- Reviewed internal control structures, performed special reviews, conducted internal audits, made recommendations for corrective actions of unsatisfactory conditions and reported findings to the Senior Management
- Provided with company vehicle to perform all audits around a Multi-State region, keeping accurate records of receipts from daily food allowances, hotel allowances and gas allowances so that company credit card statements match up with all receipt records
- Maintained direct communication with retail stores by performing weekly accessory cycle counts and modified store inventories accordingly
- Consistently reported errors due to disorganization of products
- Inspected all goods for quality and quantity.
- Counted all physical inventory and generated department audit reports.
- Reviewed daily sales reports and located discrepancies in data
- Counting all physical inventory, generating department audit reports, reconciling computer data with the physical counts taken and reporting on errors found.
- Accurately and efficiently scanning merchandise using a hand-held electronic data collector.
- Paying close attention and detail to entering numbers, counting and balancing.
- Ability to work in a team and have good customer service skills.
- Punctual to all job locations.
- Constantly keeping numbers up with the requirements per store.
- Following directions given by store leaders.
- Counting current stock quantities, reviewing inventory records, and document and report any discrepancies.
- Determine why there may be missing products or why figures were miscounted, and advise your employer on ways to limit future inconsistencies.
- Write daily inventory reports.
- Visit different sites for daily inventories.
- Checking of Payroll and report to the management if there’s any problem.
- Keeping all the delivery receipts and make sure that all equipment and material are delivered on time and to secure to return it properly.
- Counted all physical inventory and
- Inspected all goods for quality and quantity
- Facilitated financial and operational audits, working with accounting department to communicate recommendations or issues surrounding audits
- Inventoried audits of paperwork and data entry at receiving dock