- Store, pack, and maintain records of props and display items.Clerical Skills: Inventory associates need to know how to type, file, and keep accurate records.
- Communication Skills: Inventory associates communicate with co-workers, the home office, and others to make sure that accurate records are being made of inventory.
- Attention To Detail: Accuracy counts. Inventory associates need to make sure not to miss any details when counting orders and taking stock.
- Math Skills: Inventory associates will be using basic math to add inventory.
- Receive incoming merchandise shipments and prepare for floor presentation to meet or exceed the processing KPIs.
- Accurately and promptly process outgoing merchandise deliveries.
- Uphold the organization of the inventory back stock and shipping & receiving supplies
- Uphold inventory accuracy through execution of cycle and inventory counts.
- Count inventory for various different companies.
- Use of computers, and tablets while doing counts.
- Maintaining housekeeping for all inventories and manage production lines for all packing procedures.