- Processing purchased order and received invoices.
- Process of returns of good and bad stocks.
- Process of transferring stocks from main warehouse to the salesman site.
- Monthly warehouse inventory.
- Weekly inventory of the salesman’s actual stocks and adjustments.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Maintaining optimal stock levels to ensure timely availability of products- with perpetual inventory by weekly or monthly
- Setting operational standards for all staff to follow
- Minimizing exposure to obsolete and excess stock.