- Entered trades into accounting system
- Accounted for capital activity
- Reconciled client cash balance vs bank statement
- Reconciled client trade activity vs broker statement
- Resolved discrepancies in a timely manner
- Posted accruals, prepayments and other entries to general ledger
- Generated monthly financial statements for client review
- Daily unitisation/ valuation of external manager instruments.
- Daily processing of client cash flows (including recording the cash flows and modelling the client product range).
- Processing payments
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Daily and monthly unit-holding reconciliations.
- Monthly client reporting.
- Ad hoc reporting incl. regulatory reporting, audit certificates and other reports requested by clients, consultants and managers.
- Responsible for different activities related to different funds and securities through various activities using automated tool (TLM) & (ICON) manually according to client instruction & requirement.
- Successfully Migrated Critical clients from CARS platform (Customer Automated Reconciliation System) to TLM platform (Transaction Lifecycle Management).
- Identify and investigate on Cash Reconciliation breaks and resolve them (by way of liaison with various departments). Assign the break items to the relevant party and also answering queries from different Team ETC.
- Possesses high degree of accuracy while processing huge volume of fees (Management Fee, Admin fee etc.), FX/FFX, TD’s and various types of Specific Journals for critical clients within given time limit and have maintained 99% accuracy with nil external error.
- Expertise in CARS to TLM migration project & migrated all traditional funds from CARS to TLM for reconciliation purpose. Reconversion static data checks, post conversion checks, parallel run activities, Account details list, and also liaised with TLM Project to resolve all the issue that took place during migration.
- Demonstrated team player skills, supporting peak volume days by working beyond normal hours to complete deliverables timely & accurately.
- Reconcile and update member contributions.
- Process claims (resignations, death claims, retirements etc).
- Submit insurance claims (death claims, disability claims, funeral claims, dread disease claims).
- Compiling monthly reports
- Process claims for payments.
- Request tax directives (where applicable).
- Reviewed, processed and confirm all subscriptions, redemptions, and transfers within procedures and guidelines.
- Reconciled Over-the-counter derivatives positions and balance to ensure accurate net asset value for hedge funds
- Liaised with the auditors on matters of investor transactions within the assigned portfolio of funds
- Liaised with management and client to ensure all requests or issues are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Participated in Onshore team calls and various fund related projects
- Updated monthly NAVs and prepared monthly capital statements for onshore and offshore investors