- Graduation Internship project under the theme: Comparative study between international financial standards and local standards
- Other tasks :
- Identified areas of weakness and recommended or implemented process improvements.
- Completed audit papers by thoroughly documenting audit tests and findings.
- Facilitated financial and operational audits, working with internal and external managers to communicate recommendations or issues surrounding audits.
- Studying client’s financial policies and procedures and in line with financial policies understanding, develop audit plans, tool and reporting templates
- Reviewing reports, transactions, and funds for accuracy while traveling to different provinces visiting the operation sites
- Ensuring proper filling system, documentation, approval chain, and reporting system while visiting operation sites
- Identifying process weaknesses, deficiencies, and operational issues and communicate audit progress and findings by providing an audit report to management
- Preparing the donor based reports to INL and PRM
- Preparation of the audit mission ;
- Consolidation work programs « Personnel, Charges, Taxation, Expenses .. »
- Bank Reconciliation of Charges incurred, G50, CNAS Bulletin;
- Check the regularity and veracity of the annual accounts;
- Carry out anti-money laundering (AML) missions within banks;