- Transport materials, equipment, and supplies to or from different job sites, using long bed trailers
- Trained and new employees how to operate equipment
- Performed routine maintenance on equipment to ensure quality in our product
- Supervises and lead the cafe crew on a daily basis.
- Contact customers for scheduling of jobs and coordination of crew arrival times.
- Complete estimates of potential work.
- Delegate and direct crew members on the jobsite and each morning in the office.
- Complete job duties in a timely, professional manner.
- Assure that all work is in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Administer cleaning and maintenence of roofs, windows, gutters, concrete and wood surfaces.
- Install holiday lights in compliance with customer desires on structures, roofs, and in general landscape of the property.
- I was in charge of the staff when the manager had to deal with a problem in the store.
- I was shift leader
- I was in charge of making sure everything was cleaned, organized and properly stocked up at the end of each night
- Having the position of a crew leader requires you to have strong leadership skill .
- Supervising the team members during the shifts.
- Training the new team members
- Meeting the customers needs by providing satisfactory service by solving their queries.
- Maintaining the proper cleanliness and hygiene standards
- worked in fast -paced environment
- Assisting with weekly ordered prepared by the management team.
- Hand out daily jobs for crew.
- Perform a morning safety meeting for crew and answer questions as needed.
- Handle and contain combustible dust.
- Operate specialized machinery designed to handle combustible dust.
- Enforce safety guidelines among crew.
- Operate fork truck on daily basis.