- Prepare and review tax returns for individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary taxpayers
- Perform bookkeeping functions for business clients consisting of monthly bank account reconciliations, coding transactions to proper accounts, recording journal entries and creating trial balances
- Assist in annual GAAP based audits for two non-profit organizations, culminating in the preparation of audited GAAP financial statements
- Research current and new tax laws and regulations as it pertains to specific client
senior cpa (centre of people administration) administrator
- Heavily involved in the organization-wide SAP data migration project and subsequent maintenance of SAP Masterdata specifically the Personnel Administration (PA) module.
- Supervised the SLA and KPI of team members on day-to-day HR requests
- Maintained up-to-date and accurate data of employees and HR Masterdata based on requests in Share Point Site/emails as per SLA.
- Conducted and facilitated training to team members on new processes or to improve in current processes
- Coordinated and facilitated in SAP Masterdata test run and project roll-out.
- Attended to Masterdata queries from customers and team members
- Involved in strategies planning on improving customer service and team operations with reporting manager
- Conducting personal discussion (PD – Cash Salaried Customer) up to 15 Lakhs.
- Vendor Monitoring report (Residence, Office FYI report) agency.
- Maintaining File Tracking (MIS Report Generate in Excel).
- Handling credit Related function from loan application to disbursement.
- DM Cleared and DM Entry in system.