- Control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems.
- Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
- Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
- Check and verify any happy hour’s discounts.
senior cost controller
- Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
- Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts.
- Check and verify all Package meals.
- Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
- Completed journal entries, reconciliations and account analysis to prepare quarterly financial documents and general account management.
- Making sure cost still in line approximately 32% of Cost Food
- Making sure cost still in line approximately 18% of Cost of Beverage
- Manage BEO (Banquet Event Organizer) by controlling recipe of food, food choosing and make Profit and Loss Report before event take a deal.
- Manage storage of dry and wet storage to get effectiveness of use of food and material cost
- Managing mutation of storage items
- Checking and controlling daily market list to reducing potential of waste.
senior cost controller
- Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the Property Management systems (PMS).
- Check and verify for any lost postings.
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
- Maintain cost control by tracking project cost & comparing against budget and plan.
- Liaise with budget holders to increase accountability for departmental budgets.
- Participate in Project management reviews and Co-ordinate and estimate the annual budget.
- Assist in setting up Project WBS and Cost Breakdown structures as basis for project planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Variance Analysis (Actual vs Plan) & monthly trend analysis report to management.
- Cost Estimation for Project Teams analysis for funding and budget requirements & Cash Call Forecast for project JV’s monthly.
- Prepare Month End Cost and Schedule reports for internal and external stakeholders coordinating with Team Leaders and Project managers.