- Participated in administrative decision-making by submitting an audited Financial Statements from 2003 to 2006.
- Coordinated and implemented to raise the level of accounting system from Delta Accounting System to Pioneer Plus Integrated Business Solutions.
- Arranged to keep all company ledger accounts to be balanced and updated.
- Constructed and maintained in excel file: fixed asset records and its deprecation / employee records and their transactions.
- Interact with internal and external audit procedures.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month for corporate reporting.
- Plan for transportation to remote office.
- Hire and contract the remote office for teams.
- Other ad hos duties.
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Preparation Financial Statements on a monthly basis.
- Assistance to Finance Manager for Cash Flow preparation and budgeting.
- General Ledger Management.
- Checking and Posting of Vendor Payments, Customer Receipts, and GL entries.
- Monthly review of AP, AR
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounting operations.
- Perform Full set of accounts and ensure timely closing off accounts.
- Review and approve payment vouchers and journal entries.
- Recording sales invoices, collection receipts and follow up with customers for collections.
- Recording and validation of purchase invoices and their payments in Kerridge System.
- Amortization of Pre operating Expenses.
- Booking of all Pre operating expenses.