- Prepare and interpret the actual monthly financial statements, forecasts, budgets and balance sheet preparation on Hyperion
- Preparing quarterly forecasting, annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine the difference between projected & actual results, analyzing variances in multiple currencies and implementing corrective actions
- Compile, verify, analysis, interpret and disseminate critical financial data (actual, forecast and budgete
- Getting control accounts intercompany, interunit accounts reconciled and sorting out the discrepancies.
- Managing and processing payroll and incentive activities of Key Managers
- Administered tax accounts along with handling returns
- Liaising with internal, statutory auditors to ensure financial compliance
- Take a management duty as a branch.
- Prepare the cheque for Weekly expenses.
- Manage the cash transaction and Claim for advance liquidation.
- Issue the debit/credit note, receive voucher and payment voucher.
- Using the SQL software and reporting the head office via Internet server.
- Prepare the journal entry for formatted excel and Accounting software.
- Prepare the petty cash book.
- Managing the procurement function the reviewing internal procurement procedures, approval of requisitions and approval of payments of the Office of the Prime Minister.
- Management of OPM fleet (both from Government Garage and those hired from private suppliers).
- Planning, coordination and Management of Office of the Prime Minister Capital Projects (OPM Capital Projects Co-ordinator.
- Interact with stakeholders.
- Act as Deputy Permanent Secretary of Administration and IT during his absence.
- Take of other assignments which are directed by my superiors.
- People Management (managing staff at branch and franchises) and meeting individual and group targets.
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management.
- Planned annual tax liabilities through better financial control.
- Control the bank balance and cash balance.
- Prepare the weekly bank statement and reconciliation.
- Submission the cash and bank balance to owner.