Chief Accountant Resume Examples
- Preparation of strategic planning, annual plans, performance agreements and reviews.
- Business process re-engineering.
- Charter development and review.
- Management of the human resources and ensured orderliness among them.
- Effective allocation of work and resources for efficiency performance of staff members.
- Optimal use of available financial, physical and human resources.
- Advertising, short-listing and interviewing positions in the Division.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions. Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards. Accurate monitoring of input tax, output tax and VAT adjustment calculations. Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the disbursement of the company funds. Advising and assisting the Management in the compilation and control of company budget. Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with company legislation. Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting. Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing. Prepare and reconcile (VAT) declaration, Advising on the improvement of financial management system.
- Record verbatim proceedings of courts, legislative assemblies, committee meetings, and other proceedings, using computerized recording equipment, electronic stenography
- Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judges. machines, or steno masks.
- Deal with human resources affairs related to the division such as leave, overtime, training and development.
- Developing internal policies, practices and internal controls (related to procurements, training and development, all Finance areas) as well as coordinate the implementation thereof, within the Office of the Prime Minister.
- Initiating, reviewing and managing the internal procedures.
- Chairing of the Training Committee.
- Ensure proper utilization and safeguarding of fixed assets allocated to the Division.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare annual tax reports.
chief accountant, head of financial anf fundrasing management,
- Providing Programs with financial and economic resources
- Problem solving occurred in any stage of fundraising
- Negotiations with partners
- Location based automatised system developement
- Linked project management
- Prepare and interpret the actual monthly financial statements, forecasts, budgets and balance sheet preparation on Hyperion
- Preparing quarterly forecasting, annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine the difference between projected & actual results, analyzing variances in multiple currencies and implementing corrective actions
- Compile, verify, analysis, interpret and disseminate critical financial data (actual, forecast and budgete
- Getting control accounts intercompany, interunit accounts reconciled and sorting out the discrepancies.
- Managing and processing payroll and incentive activities of Key Managers
- Administered tax accounts along with handling returns
- Liaising with internal, statutory auditors to ensure financial compliance
- Take a management duty as a branch.
- Prepare the cheque for Weekly expenses.
- Manage the cash transaction and Claim for advance liquidation.
- Issue the debit/credit note, receive voucher and payment voucher.
- Using the SQL software and reporting the head office via Internet server.
- Prepare the journal entry for formatted excel and Accounting software.
- Prepare the petty cash book.
- Managing the procurement function the reviewing internal procurement procedures, approval of requisitions and approval of payments of the Office of the Prime Minister.
- Management of OPM fleet (both from Government Garage and those hired from private suppliers).
- Planning, coordination and Management of Office of the Prime Minister Capital Projects (OPM Capital Projects Co-ordinator.
- Interact with stakeholders.
- Act as Deputy Permanent Secretary of Administration and IT during his absence.
- Take of other assignments which are directed by my superiors.
- People Management (managing staff at branch and franchises) and meeting individual and group targets.
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management.
- Planned annual tax liabilities through better financial control.
- Control the bank balance and cash balance.
- Prepare the weekly bank statement and reconciliation.
- Submission the cash and bank balance to owner.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.