- Preparation of strategic planning, annual plans, performance agreements and reviews.
- Business process re-engineering.
- Charter development and review.
- Management of the human resources and ensured orderliness among them.
- Effective allocation of work and resources for efficiency performance of staff members.
- Optimal use of available financial, physical and human resources.
- Advertising, short-listing and interviewing positions in the Division.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions. Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards. Accurate monitoring of input tax, output tax and VAT adjustment calculations. Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the disbursement of the company funds. Advising and assisting the Management in the compilation and control of company budget. Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with company legislation. Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting. Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing. Prepare and reconcile (VAT) declaration, Advising on the improvement of financial management system.
- Record verbatim proceedings of courts, legislative assemblies, committee meetings, and other proceedings, using computerized recording equipment, electronic stenography
- Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judges. machines, or steno masks.
- Deal with human resources affairs related to the division such as leave, overtime, training and development.
- Developing internal policies, practices and internal controls (related to procurements, training and development, all Finance areas) as well as coordinate the implementation thereof, within the Office of the Prime Minister.
- Initiating, reviewing and managing the internal procedures.
- Chairing of the Training Committee.
- Ensure proper utilization and safeguarding of fixed assets allocated to the Division.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare annual tax reports.
chief accountant, head of financial anf fundrasing management,
- Providing Programs with financial and economic resources
- Problem solving occurred in any stage of fundraising
- Negotiations with partners
- Location based automatised system developement
- Linked project management