- Provide leadership at the branch level on all GL and reconciliations issues.
- Ensure 100 % compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of branch returns
- Champion cost management and cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure high productivity by staff through performance management and coaching
- Promote Bank’s corporate image and maintain customer relationship.
- Ensure compliance to BOT prudential guidelines and local by-laws
- Responsible for auditing validity of branch transactions
- Checking of completeness of documents received from branch
- Adhering to branch procedures and policies.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing statement of financial position, financial performance, and other reports.
- Performed Business Performance Review and Economic Analysis (Local market analysis) in reference to the branch strategies.
- Facilitated all branch payments to suppliers and government entities at the right time to avoid penalties and maintain bank reputation.
- Developed annual branch budgets in collaboration with other departments.
- Ensured that no leakage of income occurs at the branch.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial
- Network within communities to find and attract new business.or personal loans.
- Controlled and coordinated all purchase requisitions for goods and services and ensure that are in a right quality and quantity and the cost are within budget.
- RTGS, SWIFT, TISS, Salary and Internal transfer processing.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer details and account records.
- Building relationships with customers and reinstating the account receivables.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all accounts receivable general ledger accounts for the month end close process .
- Resolution of invoice queries including credits.
- Assisting with sales / purchase ledger duties, cash book and payroll.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with the accounts team
- Reconciling Bank, Balance sheet , Petty Cash & Salary Entry