- Checked product pallets thoroughly for accuracy & defects
- Tagged incorrect pallets
- Release pallets once corrections had been made
- Checked International products to be shipped
- checks and make sure that the expenses of AD and TVL are always accurate
- Prepared the Risk Matrix and performed the Test of Controls.
- Conducted mapping of various process with SOP such as procurement to payment, selection and recruitment of employees, cash keeping, etc.
- Worked as a team leader, Team member, and many–a-times as an independent auditee in charge of several big and medium-size clients.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Direct service of legal documents, such as subpoenas, warrants, notices of assessment and garnishments.
- Audit Pawnshop branches
- Audit Jewelry Stores
- Collect and analyze data to assess financial operations.
- Review data about material assets, liabilities,income, and expenditures.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether the officers understand the objectives.
- Inspect cash on hand, accounts receivable and payable to confirm records are accurate.
- Suggest ways to improve cash management, reduce cost and improve profits
- Audit and balance daily transactions made for 100+ rooms, 2 bars and 2 restaurants.
- Reconciliation of functions and corporate accounts.
- Handling front desk responsibilities which have honed my people and problem-solving skills.
- Training and mentoring new Night Audit staff.