- Audit of listed and unlisted companies.
- Income tax filing.
- Internal Audit of listed companies.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Approval, Research and Rectifying errors backed on Standard Operating Procedure.
- To verify reports based on the set compliance with high degree of accuracy.
- To regularly monitor workflow to ensure SLA’s are met.
- With client’s policies and Standard Operation Procedures focusing on Global Audit queues: Expense IT, Receipt Audit Clients and General Audit Clients.
- Documents and recommends necessary corrections and additional requirements to complete the receipts and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Providing floor support and conduct training sessions for updates on the process operations if required.
- Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records,reports,operating practices and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and organizing our work space.
- Check and balance financial reports.
- Make monthly auditing of financial reports.
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in the
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
- Performed Statutory Audit, Internal Financial control testing and Tax Audit of various Unlisted, Private, Educational, Service concerns.
- Collected and analyzed data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspected account books and accounting systems for use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Performed Physical Verification of inventory and its mapping with books of accounts.
- Checked the Statutory Compliance with PF, ESI, Gratuity Act, Service Tax, GST Act.
- Finalized Balance Sheet including review of Disclosures & Presentation as per Schedule – III.
- Reported cases of recording of fictitious expenses during the audit of company .