- Independently handling big corporate clients’ statutory and Internal Audits and Indirect Taxes compliance.
- Managerial experience in auditing of multinational entities in automobile and manufacturing sectors
- Experience in audit of mergers and acquisitions transactions of non-listed Indian entities
- Lead group reporting for Roedl and Partner Germany for subsidiary companies (primarily representing auto sector) whose parent companies are registered in Germany.
- Assists and coordinates with the Partner-in-charge on matters related to Audit, Accounting and Tax.
- Ensures the completion of audit engagements that complies with regulatory requirements and meets the satisfaction of the client.
- Supervises engagements, which may be in progress simultaneously.
- Supervises special tax engagements like Review of Returns, Estate Tax, Donors Tax, Tax Refund and other non-routine tax services.
- Updates auditors and accountants on new Accounting principles and standards through lectures and seminars.
- Updates auditors and accountants on new tax rulings, regulations, circulars and memoranda through lectures and seminars.
- Make sure that clients are updated on new Accounting Standards and BIR issuances.
- Control all branch financial operations: verified financial statements, justification of expenses, requests, and disbursements.
- Examine the financial record and reports in order to verify that the figures in the financial reports are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Initiate internal audit controls for effective financial management.
- Ensure the reported financial statements fairly represent the company stated condition.
- Review operating information and procedures to determine if any modifications of the operations could result in greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinate with the management to take necessary action on audit findings.
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules. Developed recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting the ideas to management.
- Following the engagement cycle from planning through execution,
- Preparation of local regulatory reports and IFRS reports
- Report to management about audit results,
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, or non-compliance with laws and regulations.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for risks and test applied accounting procedures and standards.
- Confer with those charged with governence about financial and regulatory matters.
- Analyze, and audit annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and auditing procedures to assess financial condition.
- Prepare, analyze, verify, review and audit annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using International Accountant Standard and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Plan, direct, and assess of risk engagement.
- Manage the own engagement portfolio.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on financial statement of the company.
- Lead and manage the engagement project to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Supervise, train, mentor and coach to associates.