- Preparation of financial statements like Balance sheet, Profit & loss account and Cash Flow Statement of small entities
- Finalization of Tax Audit Report
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation statements
- Experienced of handling Income Tax Scrutiny Assessment case’s
- Verification of Stock Taking Records
- Bank audits (Revenue, Statutory and Concurrent Audit)
- Statutory audit of companies
- Plan and schedule audit programs.
- Ensure completion of audits on time.
- Review and assess completion of audits.
- Analyze financial data, records, reports and statements.
- Initiate internal audit controls for effective financial management.
- Maintain and update financial databases including audit findings.
- Coordinate with the management to take necessary action on audit findings.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of planning, executing, summarizing and reporting on the results of the work
- Performed on the critical financial statement line items on the financial statements
- Supervised and trained several staff members on the audits and regularly led large engagement teams on most important assignments for the firm
- Managed quality assurance program including internal training and client feedback
- Liaised with the client on all aspects of the audit or accounts
- Provided constructive and timely feedback to the team members
- Progressed from graduate accountant to manager in under five years
- Instrumental in growing the audit division annual sales by over 30%
- Delivered excellent client satisfaction, with client retention of over 95%
- On average, delivered over 85% of all engagements within or under budget
- Responsible for developing and monitoring project staffing plans, budgets, and forecasts, as well as investigating and following up on any variances from expectation.
- Designs, organises, and executes financial statements audits for a diversified base of clients across multiple industries and sectors, both public and private.
- Serves a primary liaison with client management, both resolving engagement conflicts and coordinating meetings.
- Conducts performance reviews and training of engagement staff to support staff development and continuous improvements of audit processes.