Audit Manager Resume Examples
- Plan and schedule audit activities.
- Review and evaluation of the company’s system (NetSuite/Oracle), preparation of audit report and recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Inspect cash on hand, accounts receivable and payable, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Developed audit procedures for a particular audit subject.
- Train and mentor audit assistants and other audit staff.
- Oversee progress of audit programs and ensure completion of audits on time.
- Conduct periodic inventory audit, submit report on audit findings and recommend additional controls to safeguard assets.
- Executed business audits end to end- Mortgage Loan, Corporate Loans & Investments, Vehicle loans
- Further in Corporate audits- Human Resources & Vendor Expense
- Planned and executed Branch Audit thru team members
- Prepare final documents for Audit Committee
- Track & follow up issues with respective owners for compliance
- Initiate investigation upon data analysis or complaints
- Statutory Audit: Involved in all the stages of audit (Planning, execution, and reporting). Review of primary and substantive audit procedures for significant class of transactions based on planning materiality and tolerable error and documenting the results of testing;
- Review walkthroughs and test controls of the business processes to get the understanding of the control environment;
- Review process narrative flowcharts, walkthroughs and test of controls of the business processes to get the understanding of the control environment;
- Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters; &
- Review, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and validate annual report to be filed by the entity with the respective governing body.
audit senior manager
- Lead audit team carrying out audit engagements with Ernst & Young clients (which are mostly multinational companies, I focused on telecommunication services, pharmaceutical and the food & beverage sectors).
- Manage the audit engagements to meet the clients’ expectation i.e. timeline, quality and team performance; identifying the opportunities to deliver the relevant solution and added value.
- Supervise the work of audit engagement team (normally from 3 – 8 team members) depending on the engagement size and oversee the progress of audit engagements. Be responsible for multiple engagements at a time.
- Provide guidance to senior staff in dealing with issues and problem solving.
- Negotiate with clients’ management teams on audit issues/matters and be the bridge of communicating between client and Ernst & Young’s managements.
- Review/access and test internal control systems of clients as part of audit works, make the relevant recommendation to mitigate the weakness in systems.
- Be responsible to review the high-level review of clients’ awareness of fraud protection in its internal control system and comply with the relevant internal/external regulations/rules.
- Statutory Audit – Finalisation of statutory audit
- Accounting – Accounting which was outsourced of various small companie
- Review comprehensive analytical and financial data analysis procedures.
- Review performance of team members in the post engagement.
- Preparation of financial statements like Balance sheet, Profit & loss account and Cash Flow Statement of small entities
- Finalization of Tax Audit Report
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation statements
- Experienced of handling Income Tax Scrutiny Assessment case’s
- Verification of Stock Taking Records
- Bank audits (Revenue, Statutory and Concurrent Audit)
- Statutory audit of companies
- Plan and schedule audit programs.
- Ensure completion of audits on time.
- Review and assess completion of audits.
- Analyze financial data, records, reports and statements.
- Initiate internal audit controls for effective financial management.
- Maintain and update financial databases including audit findings.
- Coordinate with the management to take necessary action on audit findings.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of planning, executing, summarizing and reporting on the results of the work
- Performed on the critical financial statement line items on the financial statements
- Supervised and trained several staff members on the audits and regularly led large engagement teams on most important assignments for the firm
- Managed quality assurance program including internal training and client feedback
- Liaised with the client on all aspects of the audit or accounts
- Provided constructive and timely feedback to the team members
- Progressed from graduate accountant to manager in under five years
- Instrumental in growing the audit division annual sales by over 30%
- Delivered excellent client satisfaction, with client retention of over 95%
- On average, delivered over 85% of all engagements within or under budget
- Responsible for developing and monitoring project staffing plans, budgets, and forecasts, as well as investigating and following up on any variances from expectation.
- Designs, organises, and executes financial statements audits for a diversified base of clients across multiple industries and sectors, both public and private.
- Serves a primary liaison with client management, both resolving engagement conflicts and coordinating meetings.
- Conducts performance reviews and training of engagement staff to support staff development and continuous improvements of audit processes.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.