- Perform analytical review of employee benefit plans
- Performed walkthroughs of internal controls surrounding employee benefit plans
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting Pugh CPAs audit opinions
- Compiled and analyzed financial transactions to ensure they match provided detailed records.
- Identified discrepancies of financial statements provided by the company.
- Performed special projects and reported the data to the supervisor or manager after auditing the company.
- Generated a variety of financial reports, which were used for client’s annual report based on client data.
- Performed testing and analytical procedures of various accounts including cash, accounts receivable and operating expenses for a large high-tech joint venture.
- Examination and evaluation of financial documents to ensure reliability and data integrity.
- Review and analyze data on payments and receipts, with supporting documents, i.e., bank statements and vouchers, in order to reconcile values.
- Prepared bank reconciliation and reported on other aspects, i.e., operating costs and management fees.
- Collected and analyzed data on revenue from third parties and progress billings to detect deficient controls, fraud, or non-compliance.
- Examined and evaluated financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepared, analysed and verified reports, statements, and other records to assess financial condition and facilitated financial planning.
- Inspected cash on hand, bills receivable and payable and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examined inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Prepared a detailed report on audit findings.
- Internal Audits and tax audits of manufacturing entities, Hospitals, Shops, Partership firms, Individuals.
- Tax return filling of above mentioned entities
- Internal audits of government undertakings (like MSDCL, BAMU University) and government projects like MACP project.
- Tax audits of insurance company’s branches (New India Assurance and United general Insurance)