- Entered financial data into the company accounting database to be verified and reconciled.
- Tracked financial progress by creating quarterly and yearly balance sheets.
- Streamlined daily reporting information entry for efficient record keeping purposes.
- Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss.
- Collected and reported monthly expense variances and explanations
- cost analysis
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, and compliance with program.
- Recorded daily bank transactions and checked transactions of the personnel involved in the operations;
- Improvised the bank’s Daily Monitoring Report template which resulted to a faster, more accurate preparation of the report.
- Full creditors function, including payments to creditors
- Full debtors function, including collection of overdue accounts
- Facilitating foreign currency transactions with Nedbank
- Credit card processing and reconciliations
- Reviewing of costing done by sales consultants and providing recommendations to maximize profit on jobs.
- Assist the check releasing clerk in keeping and recording the checks that will be released. Organizing the files alphabetically and maintain a healthy and clean work place.