senior actuarial analyst
- Assisting in profit testing using the company product portfolio
- Assisting with experience studies.
- Actuarial model creation using DCS (subsystem of prophet actuarial software) and coding
- Company Valuation, Cash flow generation and liability calculation using prophet actuarial software and using excel for un-modelled products.
- Complete responsibility in handling actuarial data process, Checking, cleaning, filtering and converting data.
- Complete responsibility in model point creation through DCS.
senior actuarial analyst
- Currently responsible for one of the biggest general insurance companies in UAE (ADNIC)
- Liaison between the company and the client
- Meeting with clients
- Complete all regulatory tasks related to the client from data handling to final reports.
- Pro-actively developed and standardized different models to handle different analysis and requirements effective and efficiently reducing time and redundant tasks
- Undertook a (first time in UAE) project relating to worker’s compensation in concern with Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MOHRE) with a team of 3
- Supervisory and training role over 2 personnel
- Explain changes in provisions to client companies.
- Ascertain cash reserves and liabilities necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
- Providing different types of actuarial reports for Employee Benefits.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Estimation of liability on different basis: Last time’s Ongoing basis ,Current Ongoing Basis, Solvency Basis etc.
- Checks the liability from the tool manually – Global checks,individual member checks,roll forward checks and change of basis checks using Excel and Pen and Paper.
- Prepared Prism setup which helps in estimating funding level of the pension scheme during the valuation periods.
- Valuation Report and Valuation Notes were prepared.
- Built GLM Models (split by Perils) for Corporate, SME and Personal lines. Extensive tests were carried out to identify correlations an interactions between suitable rating factors.
- Impact Analysis was done which showed the credibility of models. Separate loading for Large Losses was decided based on age bands.
- Carried out discussions with underwriters and business teams to add the factors in the Pricing Module which was then used for quotations. Also, was actively involved in Large Corporate Pricing.
- Helped in Technical Pricing of a new product to be launched by taking into consideration the specifications, limits and exclusions by comparing it with existing products.