- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable cheques
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary., or to return merchandise.
- Chase universities for outstanding payments for students on there accounts.
- Complete daily bank reconciliations.
- Created and sent invoices to vendors for payment
- Ran reports showing age of receivables
- Used Aged Receivable list to contact vendors to obtain information on when payment was sent, or when payment would be sent
- Complete daily banking of cash and cheques.
- Responsible for processing all client payments, credits, and claims
- Liaison with sales, customer service, and drivers to ensure timely deliveries of add-ons
- Maintained professional relationships with accounts to ensure maximum customer service
- Determine when account balances are eligible for submission to secondary insurers, (e.g. Auto, Medical, or supplemental insurance), and submit bills accordingly.