- Responsible for Order to Cash processing including sales order entry, delivery creation, and invoicing
- Follow up with Customer for Payment
- Check for duplicates for both new and recurring billing
- Knowledge of treasury
- Prepare MIS reports
- Creating and preparing monthly dashboard
senior accounts receivable
- Analysing claims and taking action accordingly.
- Making call for reprocessing the claims and getting the proper denial reason.
- Reprocessing claims on call or through appeal.
- Taking the final action on the claims.
accounts receivable / accounts payable / receptionist
- creating the invoice would have to checking all the product and loads were correctly place on paper work before emailing to costumer.
- Keeping track with costumer on their monthly payments, sending them statements and depositing/ distributing the check to the correspondent Invoice.
- Deposit checks make any credits if there were missing load when costumer received their shipment, and also applied any freight, brokerage and discount.
- Making sure that all customers had their account statement.
- File all paperwork in order by month, date and alphabetic order.
- End of the month would download spread sheet with all the check that were deposit, and double check that no money were missing, all credits, brokerage and freight were properly distribute with the correspondent costumer and invoice.
accounts receivable/payable supervisor
- Prepare payments and reconcile stations expenses
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Create employee schedules
- Maintain ledgers for total underwriting accounts
- Billing of members and underwriting.
- Maintain Network Data Structure.
- Responsible for billing and sending late notices to commercial clients
- Charge commercial tenants for heating and water as well as misc. charges; send billing notices
- Overseeing commercial tenant accounts
- Daily recording of deposits and other payments
- Responsible for reconciling accounts for commercial tenants