- In charge of Accounts payable and Receivables
- Process applications for renewal of credit limit
- Insurance coordinator for the company Monitoring Bank Guarantee / Corporate Guarantee / PDA / Diesel License
- § Handling Cash and Bank transactions of the Unit Offices. § Preparation of BRS. § Calculation & deduction of Income Tax, Professional Tax & contractor’s Tax (TDS)§ Professional Tax Calculation & Online return.§ EPF Calculation & online return.§ FCRA related work & Online return deposited.§ Monitoring & auditing the expenses of Unit Offices. § Preparation of salary slip, voucher and disbursement of salary etc.§ Facing Internal & External Audit from Donor Agencies.§ Preparation of Annual Budgeting & Cash flow. § Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual monitoring report§ Auditing, Closing of Books of Account and Financial Accounts and Balance Sheet preparation § Procurement related matter.
- Statutory works.
- Inter branch and Inter company reconciliations.
- OEM (Fiat Group Automobiles India Pvt Ltd) reconciliation.
- MIS preparation.
- Working capital analysis.
- Debotrs follow ups.
- Deferred payments tracking.
- Monitor and analyse general accounting process to develop more efficient procedures and maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure timely collection from clients to maintain positive cash flow for the company
- Implement effective vendor management to improve overall profitability of the company and maintain effective payment schedule for vendors to ensure positive cash flow for the company
- Maintain monthly,quarterly,and year end asset reconciliation and audit schedules and provide relevant data to internal management reporting teams
- Analyse and review budgets and expenditure for contracts and grants
- Prepare budge,revenue,expense,payroll entries,invoices,and other accounting documents
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
sr. accounts officer
- Overall Responsible for Seychelles Accounting and Administration.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month for Seychelles.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial database, computer software system and manual filling systems
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff
senior accounts officer
- Worked as the main support to the Project lead during the implementation of ERP System with a view to achieve business objectives and ensure optimization utilization of available resources.
- Prepared detail chart of accounts along with the general ledger codes for the new ERP system
- Record Export Sales in to ERP Software
- Recording Supplier Bills & invoices in ERP Software
- Supplier & Customer ageing analysis, Ratio Analysis, Variance Analysis
- Monthly sale & purchase summary report, inventory movement Report
- Monthly PP Bags Report