Accounting Technician Resume Examples
- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting
- Cooperating with IT team to develop the internal accounting system and online platform
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts
- Prepared and maintained various accounting records and payments/checks and invoices for vendors
- Entered accurate purchase orders and invoice data into the District’s accounting system to produce appropriate vouchers and payments
- Assisted employees and District vendors by providing information, posting payments and resolving account discrepancies
- Prepared statistical, financial and operational reports on a monthly basis
- Preparing and remitting Abandoned/Unclaimed Property filings for all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Maintaining Abandoned Property files on TRACKER Abandoned Property system
- Researching and recovering Abandoned/Unclaimed property on behalf of Abbott Laboratories
- Ensuring Abbott Laboratories compliance with state Abandoned/Unclaimed Property laws
- Implementing process improvements to reduce the volume of escheatable property
- Preparation of reports of payroll/compensation on
- Computation of tax worksheets and resolving issues related to it and preparation if manual form 16 in case of system error.
- Responsible for head count reconciliation of salary registered.
- Effectively balanced work tasks with college courses to further my career while continuing my study.
- Drafted and reviewed financial statement compliations before being approved by partners.
- Perform complex general accounting functions including prepration of journal entries ,account analysyis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management.
- Maintained fixed assets module and calculate and record monthly depriciation expense.
- Prepared accurate financial statements at the end of quarter.
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
accounting technician (a dual role of a voucher examiner and alternate class b cashier)
- Ensuring claims such as USDH employee allowances, travel claims (outside-E2), grants, leases, telecommunication, purchase cards, and vendor invoices are processed using appropriate USG regulations/ensuring the claims are correct, proper and legal for certification/ payment
- First alternate to the cashier duties adhering to the cashier user guide and Post policy
- Administrative duties such timekeeping, requisitioning thru Ariba, liaising as a Post contact to PSU, etc. ensuring a proper functioning of the section
- Prepare and mail checks.Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
senior accounting technician
- Have transitioned new Projects and streamlined the workflow.
- Training new joiners on settling projects and handling there queries.
- Understanding and executing process according to commercial contracts with client.
- Handling day to day AP queries and processing urgent payment requests.
- Handling both lump sum and reimbursable project payments.
- Auditing of Employee expense Reports.
- Streamlining daily payment/approval queries with the procurement team and resolving the same.
- Book keeping , Audit , Preparation of Financial Statements, Filling of Returns & Annual Return of (Private ltd Companies , Partnership firms,Individuals)
- Concurrent Audit in Punjab & Sind Bank as Article assistant to an Auditor- Job was to Visit the Site on Regular Intervals & Vouching & Verification of Routine Operations Including Cash Verifiction,ATM Verification etc, Preparation of Monthly CCA Audit Reports & Submit the Same to the Zonal Inspectorate & Site Manager with Indication of Potential Risk
- TDS Returns Salary & Non-salary , Its Return Filling, Issuance of Form 16 & 16A to clients, Its revision in case of an error.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts .
- Reconcile daily paperwork for the largest convenience store chain in Montana.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts while classifying, recording, and summarizing numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records.
- Review accounts payable sessions for reconciliation, record journal entries and compute monthly allocations.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.