- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting
- Cooperating with IT team to develop the internal accounting system and online platform
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts
- Prepared and maintained various accounting records and payments/checks and invoices for vendors
- Entered accurate purchase orders and invoice data into the District’s accounting system to produce appropriate vouchers and payments
- Assisted employees and District vendors by providing information, posting payments and resolving account discrepancies
- Prepared statistical, financial and operational reports on a monthly basis
- Preparing and remitting Abandoned/Unclaimed Property filings for all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Maintaining Abandoned Property files on TRACKER Abandoned Property system
- Researching and recovering Abandoned/Unclaimed property on behalf of Abbott Laboratories
- Ensuring Abbott Laboratories compliance with state Abandoned/Unclaimed Property laws
- Implementing process improvements to reduce the volume of escheatable property
- Preparation of reports of payroll/compensation on
- Computation of tax worksheets and resolving issues related to it and preparation if manual form 16 in case of system error.
- Responsible for head count reconciliation of salary registered.
- Effectively balanced work tasks with college courses to further my career while continuing my study.
- Drafted and reviewed financial statement compliations before being approved by partners.
- Perform complex general accounting functions including prepration of journal entries ,account analysyis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management.
- Maintained fixed assets module and calculate and record monthly depriciation expense.
- Prepared accurate financial statements at the end of quarter.