- Identify and implement Kaizen (process improvements) projects
- Supervise staff of contingent workers, provide feedback and assess performance, and provide guidance and assistance as needed in the resolution of issues that arise
- Prepares and analyze variance report.
- Execute SAP Postings
- Prepares monthly Recon and monitoring of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and John Deere Accounting Policy.
- Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records and internal approvals to ensure safekeeping.
- Analysed quarterly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting.
- Responsible for internal audits, including IT audit
- Communicates the instruction of the manager and the goals of the team to direct reports
- Evaluates the individual performance of the team being managed
- Oversees and provides support to the Accounting Assistants so they can submit and complete their assignments and tasks on time and within expected accuracy
- Updates the report and monitors daily transactions (Accounts receivable, accounts payable cash in bank), collections and expenses
- Updates the report pertaining to cash in bank movement on a daily basis
- Reviews the cash journal summary prepared by Petty Cash Fund (PCF) Custodian for transaction posting
- Checks the Statement of Accounts prepared by AR processor for billing of supervision fees
- Reviews and validates the correctness and completeness of the supporting documents for the invoice prior to payment processing
- Reviews the accuracy of journal entries affecting balance sheet accounts entered by Accounting Assistants prior to posting of transactions in SAP
- Audits initially the final pay of resigned employees
- Files tax returns (Withholding taxes, VAT, and Income tax
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports such as SSS, HDMF, Pagibig, and PEZA.
- Performed all General Accounting tasks like preparation of financial statements, various schedules for management, bank reconciliation, fixed assets schedule.
- Prepares Payroll and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Analysis of data to extract financial and statistical analysis reports using Microsoft Office package