Accounting Supervisor Resume Examples
- Identify and implement Kaizen (process improvements) projects
- Supervise staff of contingent workers, provide feedback and assess performance, and provide guidance and assistance as needed in the resolution of issues that arise
- Prepares and analyze variance report.
- Execute SAP Postings
- Prepares monthly Recon and monitoring of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and John Deere Accounting Policy.
- Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records and internal approvals to ensure safekeeping.
- Analysed quarterly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting.
- Responsible for internal audits, including IT audit
- Communicates the instruction of the manager and the goals of the team to direct reports
- Evaluates the individual performance of the team being managed
- Oversees and provides support to the Accounting Assistants so they can submit and complete their assignments and tasks on time and within expected accuracy
- Updates the report and monitors daily transactions (Accounts receivable, accounts payable cash in bank), collections and expenses
- Updates the report pertaining to cash in bank movement on a daily basis
- Reviews the cash journal summary prepared by Petty Cash Fund (PCF) Custodian for transaction posting
- Checks the Statement of Accounts prepared by AR processor for billing of supervision fees
- Reviews and validates the correctness and completeness of the supporting documents for the invoice prior to payment processing
- Reviews the accuracy of journal entries affecting balance sheet accounts entered by Accounting Assistants prior to posting of transactions in SAP
- Audits initially the final pay of resigned employees
- Files tax returns (Withholding taxes, VAT, and Income tax
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports such as SSS, HDMF, Pagibig, and PEZA.
- Performed all General Accounting tasks like preparation of financial statements, various schedules for management, bank reconciliation, fixed assets schedule.
- Prepares Payroll and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Analysis of data to extract financial and statistical analysis reports using Microsoft Office package
- Knowledgeable of billing guidelines for the home health program for all payers
- Research all resolved all problems related to billing for all payers including Medicare, Medicaid, HMOS, and private insurances
- Managed all EOBs and reviewed and followed up with any issues as needed
- Called insurances to ensure correct payment was received
- Completed adjustments as needed
- Initiate calls to clients for payments not received timely
- Maintained reports for management staff to review weekly regarding revenue
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports as needed.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets.
- Review and record sales of mortgage backed securities and loan portfolios.
- Currenty a Treasurer Accountant, responsible in
- Prepare daily cash position reports and weekly cash flow projection.
- Handle, monitor & coordinate banking transactions, forex and interbank fund transfer, loan availments and credit line/facilities.
- Establish rapport & good working.
- Set invoices up for payment relationship with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Responsible for the computation of commissions due to Account Managers.
- Coordinate with external auditors on interim and year-end financial audit.
- Checking of payroll, invoices, vouchers and OR entries.
- Ensure compliance with corporate cash management policies, management and measurement of cash flows between the Merkle entities, clients, and vendors, and matching cash flows to business short and long term needs
- Drive billing processes, ensuring accordance within contractual terms, matching timng of billing with cash flow needs, and toher billing related topics and responsibilities
- Create, drive and maintain appropriate reporting to effectively mange buiness flows, cash flows, and buisness relationships to ensure reporting is in place to measure and mitigate risk
- Ensuring internal deadlines are met, driving internal controls, ensuring accurate billing and revenue recognition is in line with our contractual terms, balance sheet reconciliations during month end close
- Led team of four staff Accountants
- Maintained Fixed Assets sub-ledger using SAGE Fixed Assets, reviewed Fixed Assets monthly depreciation Journal Entries, prepared monthly roll-forward schedules and reconciliations, performed quarterly disposal
- Supervised full cycle AP, reviewed AP sub-ledger/aging reconciliation
- Implemented and administrated Concur, purchase card program with Wells Fargo, and travel card program with American Express
- Prepared Journal Entries for operating expenses accrual
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.