- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and processing of accounts payable of the company including vendor invoice processing and employee expense reimbursements and operational cash advances.
- Process payment requests and post amounts paid to customer accounts via SAP.
- Assists in the preparation of income statement and balance sheet for management internal report.
- Fixed assets management (creating asset codes, managing asset turnover, fixed assets inventory) and preparation of lapsing schedule.
- Inventory count of raw materials for production quarterly.
- Check data in documents against source materials for accuracy and reconciled errors.
- Performing supplier cleanup activity to de-activate the dormant supplier records.
- Reduced invoice over payments by 98 %.
- Researched proper tax accounting treatment of various transactions
- Prepares, summarizes and file BIR remittances such as VAT (2550M/Q), EWT(1601E), and ITR (1702Q/RT).
- Performs quarterly Inventory count and warehousing.
- Prepares billing statements based on agreed contracts and agreements.
- Locate and notify clients of delinquent accounts by e-mail, telephone, or personal visits to collect payment.
- Answer clients queries regarding problems with their accounts.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned.
- Daily entries utilizing Sage accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Receive, record, bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Responsible for payments and recording transactions for comapny credit cards totaling $550,000.00
- Perform on boarding duties for new employees.
- Submit and process all garnishments.
- Tag and title vehicles at the DMV.
- Maintain fixed asset logs
- Processes high volume PO, Non-PO and subcontract vendor invoices.
- Reviews and recommend resolution of exception items.
- Create monthly reports of AP items.
- Handles disputes on invoices and recommends adjusting entries to resolve, coordinates with vendor/buyers to inform proper handling of disputes identified.
- Answers vendor inquiries and interact with vendors and other departments regarding issues relating to invoices.
- Performs daily reconciliation of AP entries entered on ERP vs. Workflow tools.
- Performs entry reconciliation of payment file before submitting to disbursement team, making sure special request of other departments and disputed overdue invoice of vendors are included.