- Control and management of personnel related to shared service centers (India)
- Reporting of Issues and Concerns up to Vice President.
- Performs physical inventory count and tagging of fixed assets.
- E-Filing and e-payment of BIR remittances through EFPS (Electronic Filing and Payment System) for VAT, EWT, Annual Registration 0605, Income Tax & Fringe Benefit etc.
- responsible for the general accounting and tax compliance of some of Megaworld’s subsidiaries
- reviewed and asserted completeness of transactions and corresponding journal entries reflected in the accounting system
- prepared correcting and adjusting entries, financial statements, and ad hoc reports as needed by the management
- prepared and filed monthly, quarterly, and annual tax requirements (i.e., returns and attachments)
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Filing of Electronic Sales (e-sales) to BIR.
- Assist and prepares all the requirements needed for the processing of Business Permit.
- Prepares & summarize VAT and EWT remittance
- Preparation and submission of Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT) to BIR.
- Preparation and submission of Inventory Listing to BIR.
- Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly summary Alphalist for EWT and VAT relief etc.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations.
- Analysed monthly statement of financial position for corporate reporting.
- Prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards..