- Utilized queries to extract and analyze multitudes of inventory transactions to generate internal reports.
- Assisted in the calculation of variances between revenue and cost.
- Researched and compiled financial information for multiple international competitors into a unique presentation by the CFO at the annual board meeting.
- Reconciled accounts related to fixed assets.
- Lead the sessions to accountants and TTL for the smooth transition of epayables and Global payment implementation.
- Trained new accountants on accounting and Policy and Procedures of WB. Conducted F2F training to new accountant in Cairo.
- Advise clients on administrative policy and provide solution to complex accounting transactional issues.
- Review of lease rentals for IBRD leases and prepare the trial balance report.
- Team member in implementing new lease accounting standards, ASC 842 and maintaining repository for IBRD lease contracts.
- Examine and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, non-compliance with management policies. Issued scorecard reports based on the risk environment in Country office.
- Participated in UAT in Peoplesoft fixes and supported Country office related to rental contracts and loans.
- Maintenance of MP merchants’ database
- Preparation of working file for MP merchants’ manual SoA creation
- Calculation and application of Withholding Taxes in manual SoA
- Preparation of pre-filled out BIR Form 2307
- Preparation of upload file to set up calculated Withholding Taxes in SAP
- Sending of generated SoA to merchants’ registered email address
- Uploading of seller fees and various adjustments from different sources to ASC
- Managing monthly closing of books of accounts, including ensuring all revenue and costs incurred are properly recorded, passing of journal entries, ledger scrutiny, inter-company reconciliation, BRS, AP&AR open item analysis, review of budgets vs actual cost and explanation and balance sheet accounts reconciliation & schedules.
- Filing of TDS Returns and issuing TDS Certificates.
- Processing of Vendor payments on weekly basis.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss account.
- Handling Statutory Audit & Internal Audit.
- Preparation of draft Financials, Notes to accounts, Schedules required by the auditors for finalization of accounts.
- Analysis of expenditure at cost centre level with budgeted cost.
- Operate cash register in the warehouse department
- Handle cash, check and credit card transactions
- Send auto spare parts orders through online portals (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Mitsubishi, Kia, Honda, Piaggio)
- Manage the documents and necessary procedures in case of request of return and/or refund of the product from customers
- Accounting for purchase invoices and upload transport documents from auto spare parts suppliers