- Responsible to answer and direct 30+ phone calls a day from clients on order queries and product information.
- Responsible for invoicing, bar code scanning, product stock reports and generating purchase orders after approval.
- Manage social media accounts, create reports for list of items sold from the store and assist in digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.reporting.
- Review and reconcile bank accounts, accounts receivables, accounts payables, BAS reports, tax document routing ,payroll and data entries.
- Manage the files of each clients in the filing system and maintain their database up to date for future references and records.