- Representing the client’s or organization’s interests
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of the project
- Organizing the various professional people working on the project ( usually bookkeepers and junior accountants)
- Making sure that all the aims and deadlines of the project are met with professional, diligent and due care
- The use of different systems has equipped me with the knowledge of being on edge when it comes to new developments in the project to maintain high standards
- Overseeing the accounting, taxation, and budgeting Ensuring that all relevant financial considerations are taken into account and where necessary brought into attention of management
- Account for the fixed asset register for third party interests and accounting for depreciation onsuch assets
- Capitalize the interest payable on loans borrowed from financial institutes or third partypersonnel
- Pass necessary journal entries and prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement.
- I’m also required to make decisions on the relevant internal controls and the safeguards that go with them.
- Providing proper feedback to my superiors in relating to financial matters, audits and tax related matters and give solutions going forward on how to solve the problem at hand.